Linda has been a practicing audiologist since 1981. She is the owner and founder of Audiologic Services. She received her bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Purdue University and her doctorate degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences (division of Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine). She was nominated and received the Outstanding Audiologist Award from the State of Illinois Division of Vocational Rehabilitation and a recent recipient of the David P. Goldstein, Ph.D. Outstanding Audiologist Award. She is a proactive member of the Illinois Audiology Academy, American Academy of Audiology, Academy of Doctors of Audiology and the Audiology Foundation of America. She has served on numerous boards and committees. Passionate about educating the public about hearing and balance issues, she is on Central Dupage Hospital’s Speakers Bureau. She has made numerous live appearances on national TV’s Total Living Network to talk about hearing health issues.
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- Fellow, American Speech, Hearing & Language Association
- Fellow, Illinois Academy of Audiologists
- Supporter of Audiology Foundation of America
- Illinois Torchbearer Coordinator of Audiology Foundation of America