Which insurance companies do you work with?
At Audiologic Services, we work with a number of insurance companies so that our patients can take advantage of any hearing aid benefits they have. We currently work with the following insurance companies; Cigna, Aetna, Humana, Bluecross Blueshield BC/BS, Medicare, and United Healthcare (UHC). Our experienced team will contact your insurance provider to confirm your hearing aid benefits.
Hearing Aid Financing Options
Can I finance my new Hearing Aids?
Care Credit Financing for Hearing Healthcare
CareCredit offers a healthcare credit card which allows you to pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses. The Care Credit healhcard credit card can be used for the following services;
- Hearing tests
- Regular hearing check-ups
- Audiology Appointments
- New Hearing Aids
- Regular hearing device re-fittings
- Tinnitus Management Services
- Hearing conservation
Wells Fargo Financing
Wells Fargo provides a wide range of financing plans to ensure you have the budget flexibility to finance your hearing healthcare expenses and pay over time.
- Special financing plans allowing you to pay over time
- Quick in-office or online credit card application
- Easy-to-understand monthly statements
- Online account management and bill payment options
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137
Carol Stream, Illinois 60188